Yes, too credulous it seems to be. Any mortal who knows me would swear agree with me.
Gone are those days of moil. Those days of acrimony and silent mourning. I have now decided to live to the bone, true to the code. What's wrong being mediocre...Go home, face the mirror and ask yourself...All the best laid answers would rest all your doubts and convince you that being mediocre is a virtue only few men possess.
This is a flagitious world. The world we live. In this world Arrgance is misconstrued as Intelligence and Confidence. Arrogance is a virtue of the affluent and can vary with the degree of affluence and power. I am forced to state the facts here even though it might not be taken in the same sense i want the reader to understand. I would rather not be called a genious. A genious is a word that's been abused too often.
My notion about being Arroagant and mediocre was not clear to me for a long time. Being a genious not necessarily qualifies you to be arroagant. I am a living example of proof that you can be mediocre but arrogant. I do not relate to those irrational beings who prate about mediocre life and its perils. After all there is a method.there is a pattern to this state of being. Being mediocre applies only to the true ordinary people among us and does not belong to 'The Others'. It's a postive paradox.
If you read my blog you will evince this in a second.You would be able to relate to my mediocrity. I am not justifying, i am just proud. If you ever preceive anyone going to extra ordinary lengths to achieve the extra ordinary and do something unusual, you would set them down to be a genius. That's boring.
I have observed during the onerous duties i perform that method is all that makes you perfect. Adherence to a rigid system gives you the edge. It defines the way you work. But what good is a work if it's got no madness to relate to, no eccentricity to refer to. There is more than one way to do a job, ask the man in the last bench, ask the geek who tests the code, ask the scientist who hates anything that comes close to a method...ask me...
The worst thing is too many people take a fancy to this. It's excessively competitive. Everyone wants to be mediocre but only a few chose to be otherwise. But again i am a Man of the crowd....
No comments:
Post a Comment