Friday, October 20, 2006

Who Is Anthony?

Anthony Kaun Hain? Yes, this was the name of the flick i managed to squeeze in a busy day. For the first time in 3 weeks, i traded my laundry job for this comic craper thriller based in thailand. The day started late, with me getting up to the ringing door bell. I saw faintly, my house owner poking his nose into the gap between the door. I opened the door, and gave him that disturbing look, that he was not pleased. He was whispering to me in a language, pretty familiar, tamil ...''ombudu mani aachi, neega onnu thungitrikinglaa....( It's 9:00 am , u r still sleeping!). I jus nodded my head and he handed me over the merchandise card i got from this west side outlet.
After shower, i picked up Old Durai, and we both went to TIME institute, collected the prospectus and the schedule roster and left the place, thinking that TIME is indeed a costly affair..but again cracking CAT is worth all the penny invested...From there... we rushed up to Spencers plaza, and did some purchase. Had lunch at Kalyani biryani bhavan, which serves hyderabadi biryani with brinjal sauce.
I relished it and from there, we ended up buying ourselves the 16th and 17th seats in the balcony at Albert theatre. After the movie got over, we went straight to that Fruits shops on greams road, ordered this mint cooler and moved out.I cheked in at 7 :30 and got ready to start to office.

No comments: